Bellevue Investments is a provider of innovation, technology and finance specialized for agro industrial and renewable biofuel investments in developing countries and focusing on sub-saharian African countries.
Bellevue Investments connects investors, entrepreneurs and specialists with the aim of creating private commercial ventures, which are based on the industrial processing of agricultural products including:
- Extraction of medicinal herbs to produce botanical extracts based on hydro-alcoholic and supercritical extraction technology.
- Refining vegetable oils for special purpose applications as required by the food, cosmetical and pharmaceutical industries.
- Transportation and storage of fresh fruits and vegetables under controlled atmosphere conditions for longer shelf life and convenience food applications.
- Utilization of food processing technology adapted for tropical climate conditions including drying, grinding, sieving, packaging, canning and decontamination useful and necessary in producing value added nutritional products for further industrial downstream processing.
- Compounding and packaging of natural ingredients for food, veterinary and pharmaceutical products.
- Biofuel production and utilization based on biogas, biodiesel and pyrolysis processes using novel feedstocks such as jatropha and microalgae.
- Processing of cocoa fruit pods to novel byproducts in addition to conventional cocoa beans.
Bellevue Investments provides services such as:
- Organizing technology transfer, obtaining process licenses and implementing quality control schemes.
- Preparing and optimising feasibility studies.
- Consulting on project finance structures.
- Offering private equity capital funding as well as carbon credit funding.
- Implementing, managing and auditing of joint venture projects.
- Initiating marketing activities running on internet based trade information systems.